Hosting a virtual and experiential event with Xtendevent allows planners and organizers to run solo virtual and hybrid events in support of in-person events and in both instances, to reach new globally-located exhibitor and attendee prospects. Organizers can realize new revenues, increase and engage attendees via virtual conferencing and a virtual exhibition that offers multiple participant networking opportunities.
Virtual events can run over extended periods and Organizers can add live stream conferences and other 'drawcard' content over this period to sustain attendee awareness and engagement to add value for participants, and build the event Brand.
Measurable results. Detailed real-time automated and downloadable event, exhibitor and attendee data and analytics.
Ease of uptake
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, business audiences have adopted digital meetings or viewed live-stream content, and as a result, the familiarity and adaptation to participation is minimal.
Business professionals can access virtual events from any Internet-connected device and are able to:
- Visit the event landing page, register, and much more
- Add Conference Speaker sessions to a Calendar
- Engage Conference Speakers
- Participate in webinars and Livestream sessions
- Watch past sessions as 'video on demand'
- Source companies by product interest
- Engage exhibitors on virtual booths
- Gather exhibitor and other collateral from booths and the Media Centre to an ‘electronic briefcase’
- Request product-specific quotations
- Connect with exhibitors on a video call and schedule video call meetings
- Integrated business matchmaking
- Live chat with online exhibitors and event organizers
- Leave messages for offline exhibitors and organizers
- Invite private network connections
- Network selectively and privately with event exhibitors and attendees
Customized booth and content, matchmaking by visitor product interest, accept and make video calls to interested buyers, receive trade alerts, reply to messages, and business networking requests. Each virtual booth is custom-branded to match the exhibitor's corporate identity (CI) with additional design and content options listed below:
- Custom booth design
- Custom colors for booth navigation button and text menus
- Multiple virtual sales representatives
- Company video display from the booth
- Company profile and unlimited detailed products, services, and external website links
- Upload catalogs and other collateral for visitors to save to their 'electronic briefcase'
- Reply to product-specific requests for quotations (RFQs)
- Schedule video call meetings with visitors and conference attendees
- Integrated matchmaking
- Selective private network chat
- Automated trade alerts and detailed leads you can export to Excel
Event Manager Features
- Each virtual event is an extension of your event brand
- Set up for virtual conference and exhibition, an exhibition only, or for your any next virtual event
- Create multiple individually-customized virtual events
- Custom virtual environment, Lobby, Exhibition Halls, Auditorium, Networking Lounge, Resource/Media Center, Chat Central, and Organizer Help Desk
- Custom Partner and Sponsor branding throughout the environment
- Host from your subdomain or exclusive event domain at Xtendevent
- Free in-person-event promotion in the Event Directory -View Directory Listing
- Free Event Directory exhibitor and visitor interest leads
- Custom virtual conference and exhibition landing page -View a landing page example
- Custom event taxonomy for attendees to instantly find exhibitors by their product interest
- Custom integrated attendee/visitor registration
- Custom conference program that allows you to create or replicate your program by day, time, speaker/bio, speaker topic, and attendee 'Add to Calendar' feature
- Deploy a custom blend of live stream and webinars - with sponsored video on demand
- Custom exhibitor booths presented from exhibitor halls
- Integrated exhibitor onboarding and payment gateway and detailed analytics
We look forward to speaking to you. Schedule a meeting here
MEET OUR TEAM
Stephen OehleyFounder and COO
Chief Executive Officer
Stephen has designed and financed the Xtendevent service. A business and marketing consultant by profession, Stephen's experience spans B2B conference and exhibitions management, industrial publishing, and advertising, and he is an acknowledged digital solution and development consultant. Stephen is a multiple digital and publishing awards recipient and focuses his time on day-to-day operations, strategic staffing and partnerships, key account customer relations, marketing, and sales mentorship.
Joshi PrakashSystems Engineer and Lead Programmer
Mike TrowDesign Director
Frontend Graphic Design
Mike is a graphic designer with 34 years of experience, 26 of those trading as RedLetter Creative. He is totally hands-on when it comes to design projects - from initial ideas to final production. Mikes hallmark is maintaining accuracy and producing high-quality work to brief, whether it's designed for print or digital applications.
Bradley MetzerProject Manager
Project and Traffic Coordination
Bradley is an experienced Project Manager with a demonstrated history of completing Projects across multiple industries. Bradley has delivered projects locally and in the United Arab Emirates for the Hospitality, Royal Palaces, Municipality, Roads & Transport Authorities, Commercial and Private Residence Sectors. Bradley's strong Program, Planning, Project, and Operational Management abilities ensure that virtual event projects and attendant exhibitor booths are produced to quality standards on time every time