Our shows are part virtual events, marketplace, and part online meeting place. Xtendevent is your ‘Always On’ destination to attend industry-focused events, and ongoing conferences, network with your peers, meet exhibitors, and source new products, new ingredients, retail shelf-ready products, and the latest processing, packaging, and logistics solutions.
The Africa Trade Expo connects attendees and exhibitors across industries via chat, live and scheduled video call meetings, and online and offline messaging.
Visit The Africa Trade Expo
Speakers - share your knowledge, vision, and experience
3-day virtual events do not deliver a sustained record of the development of an industry.
The Africa Trade Expo is a virtual platform that allows you as a valued member of this Industry Community to share in the ongoing journey and development of business in Africa.
Speakers can be anywhere and are live-streamed from your internet-connected computer. We invite speaker panels and moderated panels of up to seven speakers on any session.
Are you an industry spokesperson, an industry Association professional, an export promotion agency, an intra-Africa trade specialist or a consultant with value to share?
Now is your time to Apply. Always-On, we have an ongoing calendar of opportunities and would love to schedule your oarticipation.
Business professionals can access virtual events from any Internet-connected device and are able to:
- Visit the event landing page, register, and much more
- Add Conference Speaker sessions to a Calendar
- Engage Conference Speakers
- Watch past sessions as 'video on demand'
- Source companies by Brand and product interest
- Purchase Products
- Video call exhibitors from their virtual booths
- Gather exhibitor and other collateral from booths and the Media Centre to an ‘electronic briefcase’
- Request product-specific quotations
- Schedule video call meetings
- Integrated business matchmaking
- Live chat with online exhibitors and event organizers
- Leave messages for offline exhibitors and organizers
- Network selectively and privately with event exhibitors and attendees
Exhibitors can choose customized booth and content, manage matchmaking by visitor product interest, can accept and make video calls to interested buyers, receive trade alerts and reply to messages, and business networking requests. Each virtual booth is custom-branded to match the exhibitor's corporate identity (CI) with additional design and content options listed below:
- Custom booth design
- Custom colors for booth navigation button and text menus
- Multiple virtual sales representatives
- Company video display from the booth
- Company profile and unlimited detailed products, services, and external website links
- Upload catalogs and other collateral for visitors to save to their 'electronic briefcase'
- Reply to product-specific requests for quotations (RFQs)
- Schedule video call meetings with visitors and conference attendees
- Integrated matchmaking
- Selective private network chat
- Automated trade alerts and detailed leads you can export to Excel
Event Manager Features
- Each virtual event is an extension of your event brand
- Set up for virtual conference and exhibition, an exhibition only, or for your any next virtual event
- Create multiple individually-customized virtual events
- Custom virtual environment, Lobby, Exhibition Halls, Auditorium, Networking Lounge, Resource/Media Center, Chat Central, and Organizer Help Desk
- Custom Partner and Sponsor branding throughout the environment
- Host from your subdomain or exclusive event domain at Xtendevent
- Free Event Directory exhibitor and visitor interest leads
- Custom virtual conference and exhibition landing page -View a landing page example
- Custom event taxonomy for attendees to instantly find exhibitors by their product interest
- Custom integrated attendee/visitor registration
- Custom conference program that allows you to create or replicate your program by day, time, speaker/bio, speaker topic, and attendee 'Add to Calendar' feature
- Deploy a custom blend of live stream and webinars - with sponsored video on demand
- Custom exhibitor booths presented from exhibitor halls
- Integrated exhibitor onboarding and payment gateway and detailed analytics
We look forward to speaking to you. Schedule a meeting here
MEET OUR TEAM
Commercial Director - Africa
A business and marketing consultant by profession, Stephen's experience spans B2B conference and exhibitions management, industrial publishing, and advertising, and he is an acknowledged digital solution and development consultant. Stephen is a multiple digital and publishing awards recipient and focuses his time on day-to-day operations, strategic staffing and partnerships, key account customer relations, marketing, and sales mentorship.
Bradley MetzerProject Manager
Project and Traffic Coordination
Bradley is an experienced Project Manager with a demonstrated history of completing Projects across multiple industries. Bradley has delivered projects locally and in the United Arab Emirates for the Hospitality, Royal Palaces, Municipality, Roads & Transport Authorities, Commercial and Private Residence Sectors. Bradley's strong Program, Planning, Project, and Operational Management abilities ensure that virtual event projects and attendant exhibitor booths are produced to quality standards on time every time
Titus BaloyiCo Founder
Non Executive Director
Titus is an entrepreneurial visionary and leader in the global sustainability endeavor. With a master’s degree in Environmental Management and Analysis, he brings an Africa vision, track record of strong analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills, and an ability to conceptualize and execute complex projects
Nick is a University of Johannesburg BTech graduate, completed the Aramark Accelerate 2 Leadership (A2L) Program in Calgary with Fortune 300 Aramark in Canada and brings his extraordinary sales performance and management skills to the business.